A rainbow is a promise of sunshine after rain, a joy that comes after suffering bringing light and serenity. THE rainbow children they are special children, because they represent the gift of a love that comes after a loss e bring back the smile on the face of their parents.
Here are the most beautiful Rainbow baby names that we have designed for you.
In this article
- Village names for rainbow babies
- Foreign names for rainbow babies
Nomi Del Paeseni
- My. This name is the Anglo-American and multilingual variant of Maria. It is a name of Hebrew origin and means: "'beloved" and "dear". Her name day is celebrated on 12 September.
- Joy. The name has Latin origins and means "precious object" and also "that brings joy". His name day can be celebrated on December 15th.
- Blessed. The name has Latin-Christian origins: "benedictus" means "he who is blessed / blessed by God". Benedict is remembered on January 4, March 23 and August 23.
- Beatrice. This name has Latin origins (from 'beatus-'beata' - 'beatum': blessed) and means: "she who makes or makes you blessed", happy, contented. The name day falls on February 13 and July 29.
- Eliana. The name Eliana has Greek origins: it derives from "Helios", the god of the sun, and refers to sunshine and light. The name day is celebrated on 22 and 23 July.
- Luca. This name has Greek-Latin origin and means "light" ('lux' - 'lucis'). The name day can be celebrated on October 18 (San Luca Evangelista)
- Nadia. The name Nadia has Russian origins and originates from the shortened form of Nadezda, which means "hope". The name day falls on September 18th and January 17th.
- Theodore. The name Theodore has Greek origins and is composed of theos, "God", and doron, "gift". Therefore it means "Gift of God". The name day falls on March 13, April 1 and 28, September 11 and 17.
- Aurora. The name Aurora has Latin (Sabine) origin and its meaning is: reddish, luminous, shining (golden, that is, golden). Her name day is celebrated on October 20 and June 16.
- Iris. This name is a multilingual variant of Iris. It has Greek origin and means: "announcer, messenger". She is celebrated on her name day on November 1st, All Saints' Day.
- Joel. The name Joel is the multilingual variant of Joel. He has Jewish origins and means: "Yahvé is my Lord". His name day is celebrated on July 13 and October 19.
- Gabriel. The name Gabriel is of Hebrew origin and means: "strength of God" or "hero with God's help" (or man of God). The name day falls on September 29, February 27 and October 17.
- Victoria. This name has Latin origin. The meaning is: "victorious", he (or she) who wins (especially over evil). Her name day is celebrated on May 21, December 23, May 8, March 23 and October 5.
- Saul. Saul comes from Hebrew and means "desired". It is the name of a king of Israel defeated by the Philistines and of St. Paul, before his conversion. The name day is celebrated on January 25th.
- Summer. This name has Anglo-Saxon origins. It means "summer", "burning like summer". The name day can be celebrated on November 1st, on the occasion of All Saints' Day.
- Javier. The name Javier is the Spanish and Portuguese variant of Xavier. It is a name of Iberian-Basque-Castilian origin (for Arabic way) and means: "new house" (and splendid-resplendent). The homastic is celebrated on July 24 and December 3.
- Noah. The name Noah is a multilingual variant of Noah and has Jewish origins. Meaning: "quiet that restores or relieves or consoles", "rest" "restorer of physical forces and spiritual energies". The name day is celebrated on 10 May, 10, 16 and 18 November, 31 May and 3 June.
- Lucas. It is the French or Spanish variant of Luca. This name has Greek-Latin origin and takes on the meaning of "light" (from the Latin 'lux' - 'lucis'). The name day falls on October 18 (St. Luke the Evangelist).
- Phoenix. The name Phoenix has Greek-Latin origins. It is a legendary bird from Greek mythology, which is able to be reborn from its own ashes. It is a symbol of strength, immortality and rebirth. The name day can be celebrated on November 1st, the feast of All Saints.
- Sun. This name is the English variant of Sun. It has Sanskrit and Egyptian origin in Latin and means: "light, brightness, heat, life, vitality, energy". The name day can be celebrated on 19 September, 18 July and 28 October.
See also the video: my rainbow baby protected his little brotherRead also: 20 baby names with "strong" meaning
The Rainbow children arrived in recent years represent the perfect balance between the masculine energy of the Indigos and the feminine energy of the Crystals. Rainbow children are wise and serene, more interested in giving than receiving.
Read also: The story: my rainbow baby protected his little brother in the belly
- name choice
- baby girl names