1) Creamy white yogurt with pieces of fresh seasonal fruit18 PHOTOS
10 ideas and tips for making children eat fruitgo to the gallery
If you have a child who does not eat fruit, try to apply the tips from the photo gallery with patience. Be amazed by the results! Many tips are inspired by ...
- Read theNUTRITIONAL LABEL. The ingredients are listed in descending order, so BEWARE OF THE FIRST INGREDIENTS !!: Choose snacks in which there are no sugars and fats among the first ingredients.
- the caloric intake for a single snack should not exceed 150 kcal (equal to 10% of the daily caloric requirement).
- Each snack should have, per 100 g of product, a content of: saturated fat equal to less than one third of the total fat content; sugars less than 15 g (equal to 3 teaspoons); salt between 0,3 g and maximum 1 g; sodium between 0,12 and maximum 0,5 g.
- Prefer snacks that do not contain, among the ingredients: vegetable fats, palm oil, partially hydrogenated vegetable fat, glucose-fructose syrup, concentrated juice, dextrose.
- And remember: the fewer ingredients a snack has, the healthier it is!
Recipe: strawberry grape sweet focacciago to the gallery
A delicious sweet stuffed focaccia. To be prepared with strawberry grapes or with other seasonal fruit. It will surely conquer the little ones.
To learn more
- snack ideas to take to school or to the office
- snacks for children
- healthy snacks for children, 5 recipes
Updated on 31.05.2022
- children's snacks
- 3-5 children years