Have you become uncles or grandparents and your happiness is skyrocketing? Then the time has come to make a beautiful wish to the new parents, who are surely experiencing one of the best moments of their life.
We have selected for you 20 splendid author's phrases to dedicate to the grandchild, the new mother and the new father.
Author phrases for a grandchild
Here are the following:
- "Life is a flame that gradually burns out, but which catches fire every time a child is born." (George Bernard Shaw)
- "Three things are left of heaven: the stars, the flowers and the children." (Dante Alighieri)
- "A newborn represents God's conviction that the world must continue." (Carl Sandburg)
- "I think I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of a small child's eyes when he wakes up in the morning and whispers or laughs because he sees the sun shining on his cradle." (Vincent Van Gogh)
- “A newborn baby. A wad of light thrown by the most distant stars. And inside there are already the laws of life, the secret formulas of wonder and the first keys to open the forms of the world ». (Fabrizio Caramagna)
- «Birth is the sudden opening of a window, through which we look out on a wonderful perspective. What happened? A miracle. You have exchanged nothing for the possibility of everything ». (William Macneile Dixon)
- «To be born is to receive a whole universe as a gift». (Jostein Gaarder)
- «The moment a child is born, the mother is born too. She has never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother never. A mother is something absolutely new ». (Osho)
- "Babies are fragments of stardust blown by the hand of God. Lucky the woman who knows the pangs of childbirth because she has a star inside her." (Larry Barretto)
- "Children are like sailors: wherever their eyes rest, it is immense." (Christian Bobin)
- “Making the decision to have a child is important. It is deciding to have your heart around forever outside the body ». (Elizabeth Stone)
- “There are no seven wonders of the world in a child's eyes. There are seven million of them. " (Walt Streightiff)
- “When we enter the family, with the birth certificate, we enter an unpredictable world, a world that has its strange laws, a world that could do without us, a world that we did not create. In other words, when we enter a family, we enter a fairy tale ». (Gilbert Keith Chesterton)
- "A child can always teach an adult three things:
1. To be happy for no reason.
2. To always be busy with something.
3. To demand with all his strength what he desires ”.
- "Children are bright riddles." (Daniel Pennac)
- "The child calls his mother and asks: 'Where did I come from? Where did you pick me up?' The mother listens, cries and smiles as she hugs her baby to her chest: "You were a deso in your heart" ». (Rabindranath Tagore)
- "A Child is a love that has become visible". (Novalis)
- "The only thing children wear out faster than shoes are their parents." (John J. Plomp)
- "There are only two inexhaustible legacies that we must hope to pass on to our children: roots and wings." (Harding Carter)
- «Some say that happiness must be sought far away; others say that he lives close by, in the house; but perfect happiness is in a baby's cradle ». (Chinese proverb)
Other phrases and quotes:
- phrases wishes for the birth
- phrases for birth
- 20 birth phrases to copy
- birth sentences: 10 famous quotes
- the most beautiful phrases to dedicate to children
SEE ALSO THE PHOTO GALLERY:10 PHOTOS
Birth phrases: 10 famous quotesgo to the gallery
A baby is born: here are 10 beautiful phrases by famous authors to dedicate to the little one who has just come into the world. You can write them on cards that will accompany your gifts for the new ...
- grandson birth phrases
- aphorisms birth grandson