Il tale to the reverses for the delivery it is always more brief and everything must be soon for the day you have awaited with so much anxiety for the whole pregnancy. Among the things to which think certainly there is suitcase for the delivery with all thenecessary which can to serve by the way moms and child. But what to put in it in to avoid carry what's this unnecessary they take only space? Let's prepare the duffle bag!
As we already have ditto when we talked about the layette of neonate da lead in hospital (you can read the post WHO), each structure hospital or clinic provides thelist of what is necessary have with you when you come hospitalized. In general, these are more or less the same what's this and suitcase for the delivery Sara similar in any place you have decided to give birth.
But before fill it (at least virtually), The question is: when prepare the suitcase for the delivery? Let's just say there isn't one rule valid for all, however around the 33-34esima week it would be appropriate to have it all soon and within reach of hand, so as not to enter the panic if suddenly yes break le waters or part the labor. IS discounted say that prepare it for 16esima week is definitely premature! In short, we try to use the common sense and maybe start fix something from seventh month is not then male.
Let's see now i advice di MyModernsParents is preferably used for suitcase for the delivery:
- Button front nightdress: they are the most comfortable for childbirth because they allow you to be visited simply by opening the buttons and not having to undress completely. The hospital hardly ever requires pajamas. Better to have a spare.
- Two nursing nightdresses: these too have buttons on the front so that you can breastfeed in peace and also with some privacy.
- Nightie: needed when you leave the room.
- Slippers: make sure they are soft, sober and with a rubber sole. If you think about water birth, the classic flip-flops are fine too.
- Short socks: especially in the cold season they can keep your feet warm. They are also requested for a purely hygienic issue.
- Bathrobe: both for the shower and for a possible birth in water.
- Post partum sanitary napkins: they are used for blood loss that occurs after giving birth. Choose them rather large and absorbent. There are also those with panties, those that are usually used in case of incontinence.
- Disposable mesh panties: they are used to contain the post partum absorbent.
- Two towels.
- Disposable paper.
- Breast pads: they are made of cotton, similar to make-up remover pads. They are placed inside the bra to absorb any leaking milk. They should be changed often to prevent the nipples from staying wet for a long time, which can predispose to cracking.
- Nursing bra: is a bra that opens to release the nipple when breastfeeding. Take it in a comfortable size, even one more than the one used in the last period of pregnancy: even if the milk does not arrive immediately, it is better to keep ready!
- Nipple Cream: useful for preventing fissures.
- Hair bands.
- Intimate postpartum detergent: it must be very delicate, especially if you have had a natural birth or if you have undergone an episiotomy (cut of the perineum).
- Wet wipes.
- Postpartum band: to contain the belly.
- Snacks and Bibite: labor and delivery should not be faced on an empty stomach. Of course you don't have to overeat, but munching on something every now and then helps to recover energy.
- Cover the toilet.
- Medical record and identity document: during pregnancy you will surely have kept all the documentation in a folder. Exams, ultrasounds, medical prescriptions must be brought with you at the time of admission.
- A change of clothes to go home: those with whom you enter the hospital to give birth will be "slightly large" when you are discharged. Equip yourself with something comfortable: you don't need the heel 12!
Obviously the shirts da notte they will be sleeve corta during the'summer e long in winter, as far as it must be said that very often in the hospitals i radiators they go to thousand, especially where there are Infants. For the suitcase for the delivery and so preferable choose fabrics light, as the cotton. At most, bring a shrug di lana if you should hear cold.
Finally remember not to prepare a suitcase for the delivery that you seem rather from journey intercontinental of two months! Avoid bagagli too great that then maybe you would not know where put: unless you have one room all for you, there will be others moms whereby share the spazi and if each carries one bag giant ends up that would no longer stay space for you and the cullette! A suitcase of size normal, for an trolley or duffle bag they will be fine. And if then forget have something for you to bring to yours partner.Share Share Share Share