L'childhood it is that period in the life of an individual in which one changes the most, both physically and psychologically.
How does the fetus grow in 40 weeks of gestation? Here are 36 exciting pictures of the little one growing into the baby bump in the mom, week after week. Fourth to ...
When one sperm fertilizes an oocyte, a new cell is formed, called zigote, the first stage in the life of a human being. This cell develops through the embryonic stage (first eight weeks) e fetal (from the ninth week until birth).
- Zigote: from fertilization to the end of the second week
- Embryo: from the third week to the end of the eighth week, it therefore lasts 56 days
- Fetus: from the end of the embryonic period until birth
From the first smiles to when he manages to hold his head alone, from when he begins to take an interest in food at the first steps. In the first year of a child's life, every little progress is a ...
After birth, here are the definitions to indicate the stages of life, albeit it is not possible to establish a rigid classification, as their length varies according to subjective conditions. These stages are accompanied by physical, psychological and social changes that human beings face at every stage of development, but, given the extreme variability among individuals, the subdivision in terms of age is indicative.
Lo development and growth of the individual it continues throughout life, through several stages: infancy, adolescence, and later through adulthood to senility.
- Neonate: up to 28 days of life
- Infant: from four weeks to the year of life
- Early childhood: from 1 to 24 months of life
- Second childhood: from 2 to 6 years
- Third childhood: from 6 years until the onset of puberty
- Puberty and Adolescence: from the appearance of sexual characteristics up to about 22 years
Between 9 and 12 months. The child pronounces the first meaningful words around the year, but there are more precocious children and children who need more time, without having linguistic or cognitive problems.
When does puberty begin and end?
Puberty is a period of different, very individual duration, beginning for females at about 11 years of age and for males at about 12 years of age. We speak of precocious puberty, which represents a pathology, when sexual maturation occurs before 8 years in the female and 9 in the male.Read also: The importance of the game to "learn" emotions
- development of the fetus
- child growth