We have all seen the first photo of Vittoria Lucia Ferragni, the second child of Chiara Ferragni and Fedez. A very sweet image with the baby in her mother's arms with a white and pink hat. But on her cheek, near her chin, there was a pink glow and her photo had a purple color.
It seems that the couple has decided to rely on chromotherapy, widely used in the most advanced delivery rooms. But what is it for? Biodynamic light it would help the condition of the delivery room, making the environments more relaxing. Furthermore, it would favor the well-being of the mother, of the health personnel, but also of the future unborn child. The goal is to synchronize the internal environment with everyone's biological clock. In this way, mood, heart rate and sleep-wake rhythm are positively influenced.
In this article
- I leave with biodynamic light: what is it for
- The effects of colors
Read also: Chiara Ferragni gave birth: Vittoria was born!
I leave with biodynamic light: what is it for
Chiara Ferragni gave birth to the Clinic, the first obstetric clinic in the country, and is historically the reference point for even the most difficult parts. Founded in 1906, today it has been profoundly renewed: now women have 3 more delivery rooms available (bringing the total to 9) all oriented towards a pregnancy that is as natural as possible: they are equipped with the latest generation beds for labor, a tub for water birth, but also of the chromotherapy for a more welcoming and relaxing environment. In case of need, for example for a caesarean section, next to it there are 3 operating theaters, one of which has been completely renovated to manage the most complex cases: these, together with the Neonatal Intensive Care of the Polyclinic (the first in the country for quality care and the number of cots available, and among the top four in Europe) are the best guarantee and peace of mind for the mother and her baby.
Technically this would consist of biodynamic lights is preferably used for native chromotherapy, a methodology that would allow pregnant women to loosen the tension of childbirth. By simulating the sunlight, it would allow you to adjust the heart rate and the pace sleep-wake. It is known that the soft lights would also give a way to cause the release of oxytocin, an essential hormone in conception.In the rooms enabled with chromotherapy, the 7 colors of the rainbow are available (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet), with full control of color intensity, to vary from the most subtle to the most intense depending on your preferences. . Together with the possibility of combining music of one's choice, the colors aim to make the environment more comfortable and relaxing and to put the woman in labor more at ease, making the birth less traumatic (both for the mother than for the child).
Light therapy is an amazing coping tool during pregnancy and labor. Colors in hospitals and clinics have been found to affect the health of patients. The practice of treating patients with colors is ancient.
«We wanted to create a relaxing environment through colors. - explains the director of obstetrics of the Polyclinic, prof. Enrico Ferrazzi - In this way the pregnant woman can choose both the colors and the amount of light. We have three out of 9 delivery rooms with chromotherapy. We are also trying to introduce them in the operating theaters and during the caesarean, to give a less aseptic light than the classic operating theaters. For the caesarean then we have adopted sheets that open with a window. In this way the mother can practice skin to skin. We would like this to be possible in all rooms, so we are relying on crowdfunding with the help of the Director of Communication Monica Cremonesi "
Visualizza questo post on Instagram
A post shared by Chiara Ferragni ✨ (@chiaraferragni)
The effects of colors
Red is associated with something full of energy and vitality. It fights laziness and is a sign of increased heart rate. Here are the health benefits:
- Check the functioning of the heart, lungs, muscles and bones.
- It improves liver function and helps decongest.
- Helps activate the acupuncture points in the body.
- Helps improve hemoglobin in the blood and thus circulation.
- It improves the function of the pituitary gland which in turn helps improve the functioning of the other glands.
- Sensory nerve functions are also improved with red light.
- It increases the production of ATP in cells which aid in cell reproduction and repair.
This color is associated with the sun and therefore makes people happy. Since the sun contains all colors, it is overwhelming and cannot be handled easily. The health benefits with yellow include:
- Helps balance the energy levels in the liver, gallbladder, pancreas, spleen and stomach.
- It affects the adrenal glands, the nervous system, the muscles and our personal power.
- Purifies the liver, intestines and skin.
- Helps metabolism and thus digestion.
- The nourishment of vitamin A, vitamin C, magnesium, sulfur, sodium is due to the yellow color.
Blue is a cold color and therefore can be effectively used in all conditions that create heat in the body. Helps with thyroid, shoulder, neck, teeth and gum problems. It is calming and increases productivity in people. The health benefits of blue include:
- Acts as an antibacterial and antiseptic. For people who cannot take antibiotics this is another option.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties and therefore aids in rapid wound healing.
- It acts as an astringent and dries up secretions.
- It reduces nervousness and has a calming effect.
- Enhance growth and vitality
This color is associated with fun, joy or happiness. It is a mixture of red and yellow. Increase your physical energy levels. It plays a role in enhancing creativity. The health benefits are:
- It manages imbalances in the kidneys, intestines, lower spine and sacroiliac joints.
- Muscle and menstrual cramps are relieved by this therapy.
- Irritable bowel and digestive problems are addressed with this therapy.
- The immune system is strengthened by the therapy.
- Helps to increase heart rate without affecting blood pressure.
This is the color of nature. It is refreshing for the eyes and therefore used in eye therapy. The green room is where people relax. It is a combination of blue and yellow and has a sedative effect. It represents growth, life, youth, energy and newfound vitality. The health benefits of greenery include:
- It acts as a detoxifying agent.
- Helps relieve stress by calming the nerves.
- It helps in the building of muscles, bones and tissues.
- It has disinfectant and antibacterial properties.
- Green light therapy improves the body's immunity.
This light color provides a refreshing effect on the body. Helps address ear, nose, eye imbalances and learning disabilities. The health benefits of exposure to this light are:
- Acts as a blood purifier.
- Aids in the healing of boils, acne and skin disorders.
- Reduces swelling of wounds.
- With its astringent property it helps dehydrate mucus and secretions.
- Color strengthens courage, imagination and intuitive power in the body.
This color also has calming effects. Helps the functioning of the nervous system. The health benefits of exposure to this color include:
- Helps calm the nervous system.
- It helps in the correction of skeletal and muscular imbalances.
- Solves the problems that cause sleep disturbances.
- It acts as an antibacterial agent.
- It also acts as an astringent and shrinks tissues and any secretions.
Article sources: health-foundations.com, Policlinico.mi
- give birth
- Natural childbirth
- childbirth pain