What does it mean to give birth with induction? We have collected various funny, sad, original stories that tell the birth of children, which occurred through an induced birth.
Here are the most significant and exciting testimonies on induced childbirth of some mothers, who kindly wanted to share their point of view with us.
In this article
- Induced childbirth, the experience of a mother
- My birth with induction: the baby didn't want to go out anymore
- Childbirth with oxytocin and emergency caesarean section. Luckily it went well
- Childbirth induced with sling. The pain was rewarded with a wonderful gift
- Difficult induced delivery and 32 hours of labor. Fortunately, my baby is fine now
- Painful induced delivery, but I would do it all a thousand times over
- A natural birth and an oxytocin-induced birth. I have exciting memories of the birth of my two children
- Induced childbirth, but I experienced an unforgettable emotion
- Induced delivery and low heart rate: luckily everything went well
- My birth induced at 37 weeks
1. Induced childbirth, the experience of a mother
The story of a mother who, after a traumatizing first birth, experienced a second birth induced with the gel. This time, however, everything went well: a fast, almost painless delivery. In the end, little Fiammetta was born.
Read Prema's story about her induced delivery
2. My birth with induction: the baby didn't want to go out anymore
The story of a 26-year-old girl who loves being a mother. Her son had no intention of coming out of the womb and, a week after the term, he did the induction. The little one made himself want.
Read the story of Alice and induction birth
3. Delivery with oxytocin and emergency caesarean section. Luckily it went well
After a difficult pre-pregnancy process due to a disease, Keki became pregnant and her and her husband's happiness was skyrocketing. The nine months passed quietly, but, when the term came, the baby did not want to be born. Therefore the doctors had to intervene first with gel and then with oxytocin. After several days, Jacopo finally came to light with an emergency caesarean section. What happiness!
Read Keki's story
4. Induced delivery with sling. The pain was rewarded with a wonderful gift
Viviana gave birth to little Elizabeth on 3 July 2022 by means of induction with tape. She claims that she has never experienced such severe muscle pain and that no woman is aware of the pain until she is the leading actress in the fantastic film that is childbirth. But the pain was rewarded with a wonderful gift!
Read Viviana's story
5. Difficult induced delivery and 32 hours of labor. Fortunately, my baby is fine now
Vale's pregnancy was peaceful, but the birth was not. When she arrived at the hospital, the doctors told her that she would have given birth with induction, since her baby did not want to go out of her. At 22pm Samuele was born after 32 hours of labor. The baby had a pointed head: the doctors took it immediately without giving it to her. All this left her with a psychological trauma, she after she suffered from depression, but she slowly recovered by herself thankfully. Now the child is almost two years old and it is an earthquake.
Read Vale's story
6. Painful induced delivery, but I would do it again a thousand times
Vanessa experienced a very painful induced birth: she had decided that her daughter should not be born with a cesarean and pushed so hard that the baby was born. But she was completely torn apart. "If I look back on it now, I remember the excruciating pain, but I would do it all again without hesitation. I heard my daughter being born and natural childbirth is the most unforgettable blind date you can experience. It is absolutely worth it," she said.
Read Vanessa's story
7. A natural birth and an oxytocin-induced birth. I have exciting memories of the birth of my two children
Valeria has a beautiful memory of the birth of her first child: while the doctors were discussing whether it was appropriate to have an episiotomy, the child jumped out. Instead, she has a slightly uglier memory of the second birth, but still very emotional. She felt like she suffered more. In fact, due to the oxytocin, she also had cramps for several days after the baby was born.
Read Valeria's story
8. Induced childbirth, but I experienced an unforgettable emotion
Giorgia tells the story of her induced childbirth. The doctors gave her the gel to induce birth induction, because they were afraid there was an infection. At 19.30 pm the strong contractions began and at 21.20 pm her baby was born!
Read Giorgia's story
9. Induced delivery and low heart rate: luckily everything went well
Daniela tells the story of her induced childbirth, before which she experienced very difficult moments. In fact, due to an exam, just before giving birth, during which the doctors had detected a very low heartbeat of the little girl, she was very afraid for my baby.
Read Daniela's story
10. My induced delivery at 37 weeks
Giovanna, at the 30-week check-up in the hospital with growth echo, found that the baby had a slowdown in growth! At the time of birth, at 37 weeks, she was induced several times: the baby was born after two days.
Read Giovanna's storyRead also: The four stages of childbirth
- induction of childbirth
- childbirth pain
- stories of moms