Birthday is a unique opportunity to wish a person you love very much the best. So, since words are important, why not dedicate a special sentence as well?
We have selected for you some author phrases that will allow you to make your birthday wish unforgettable to the person you wish to offer your affection to, whether it is your child, mom, dad, daughter-in-law or brother-in-law. , a friend or a friend. Enjoy the reading!
READ ALSO: Many phrases for mothers, fathers and children
Baby birthday phrases
1) "Dance like no one is watching,
love like no one has ever hurt you,
sing like no one is listening,
live as if heaven were on earth ".
(William W. Purkey)
2) "Today, which is your birthday, we should give you a gift, but no gift will ever match the gift you gave us when you were born! Greetings from mom and dad". (Anonymous)
3) "I knew the exact point where infinity begins
I would immediately go
to take a piece to give you,
(I would also wear a nice red bow)
for your birthday ".
4) "Today, a few years ago, giving the midwife the shrug, a very sweet baby was born. Happy birthday!" (Anonymous)
5) "When you want something, the whole Universe conspires so that you realize your desire". (Paulo Coelho)
6) "Life is a huge canvas: pour all the colors you can onto it".
7) "Happy birthday, Love! I wish you to fly so high that you can feel good even without me, knowing that I will always be there for you, beyond the fire, beyond the rainbows". (Roberta Ferrari)
IT MAY ALSO INTEREST: Phrases for the birth
First birthday phrases
1) "Happy birthday child, today you are the queen, queen of no king, the most important there is". (Eugenio Bennato)
2) "For the world you can only be a person, but for some people - that is, for your parents - you can be the world". (Gabriel García Márquez)
3) "Children are like sailors: wherever their eyes rest, there is immense". (Christian Bobin)
4) "Life is a huge canvas: pour all the colors you can onto it". (Danny Kaye)
5) "When you want something, the whole Universe conspires so that you can realize your desire". (Paulo Coelho)
6) "Birthdays are feathers on the wide wings of time. Best wishes!" (Jean Paul)
7) "May you fulfill all your desires except one because in life it is always important to desire something". (from the movie Star Trek)
READ ALSO: First birthday greetings phrases
Friend birthday phrases
1) "No one is as old as those who have survived the enthusiasm". (Henry David Thoreau)
2) "May you live every day of your life". (Jonathan Swift) 3) "Getting old is mandatory, growing up is optional". (Chili Davis)
4) "The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly and lie about age." (Lucille Ball) 5) "There are three hundred and sixty-four days in which you could receive non-birthday gifts and only one for birthday gifts." (Lewis Carroll) 6) "It takes a long time to become young". (Pablo Picasso) 7) "Happy birthday!
A wish for 12 months of happiness
52 weekends of serenity
365 days of love
8760 days of peace
525600 minutes of success
31.536.000 seconds of love
all multiplied by 100! "
(Anonymous) READ ALSO: Many beautiful phrases about children to personalize greeting cards
Dad birthday phrases1) "Today you are you, this is truer than truth. There is no one else who is yourself more than you". (Dr. Seuss) Happy birthday dad!
Mom birthday phrases
2) “Sometimes I think my father is an accordion. When he looks at me and smiles and breathes, I hear the notes ”. (Markus Zusak)
3) "You don't stop laughing as you get older, you get older when you stop laughing". (George Bernard Shaw)
4) "My father gave me the best gift that someone could give to another person: he believed in me". (Jim Valvano)
5) "I would like to say that you are my hero, but you are not. You are much more than a hero: you are my father. You are like 100 heroes in one. Happy birthday!" (Anonymous)
6) "Father, if you weren't mine too
father, even if you were a stranger to me,
I would love you equally for yourself ".
7) "A father is someone who picks you up and teaches you to laugh. Someone who when you close your eyes you can hear his heart beating in yours. Someone who with his hand as big as the sky shows you the way. Someone who , just a breath in your lungs is enough to take away all fear. What great strength a father has. " (Fabrizio Caramagna)
READ ALSO: 20 phrases to dedicate to dad to show him all the love
1) "You are the only one in the world who knows about my heart what it has always been, before any other love". Pier Paolo Pasolini.
2) "When we were born God gave us a mother's heart as a bed". (Henri Lacordaire)
3) "If even for a moment I thought I was strange, my mother's eyes looked at me from above her glasses, and like two drawing pins they fixed me firmly in my place in the world". (Banana Yoshimoto)
4) "Mom, the most beautiful word on the lips of humanity". (Khalil Gibran)
5) "Describing my mom would mean talking about a hurricane in all its power". (Maya Angelou)
6) "All that I am, I owe to my Mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her".
7) "The example teaches more than a thousand explanations. Happy birthday dear mother!". (Anonymous)
YOU MAY INTEREST: The most beautiful aphorisms dedicated to the mother
Grandparents birthday phrases
1) "You who take my face in your hands and smile. We look at each other with that look that says nothing but says everything to those who know. And the most beautiful things are in there".
2) "Thank you for all the fairy tales you have told me with love. And the strangest and most imaginative ones invented especially for me. Happy birthday!". (Anonymous)
3) "You showed me and taught me kindness, patience and love. I became the person I am thanks to you. Happy birthday grandpa! You are fantastic!"
4) "I hope to inherit your eyes, because they have seen the world. I hope to inherit your character, because it is full of wisdom and serenity. I hope to inherit your heart, because it is filled with light. I hope I can be just like you, when I get older. Happy birthday. " (Anonymous)
5) "Grandparents: love and wisdom in flesh, bones and heart". (Jean-Paul Malfatti)
6) "Nobody can do for children what grandparents do: they scatter stardust on the lives of the little ones". (Alex Haley)
7) "A grandfather is someone with silver in their hair and gold in their heart". (Anonymous)
READ MORE: Phrases and aphorisms for grandparents' day
Daughter-in-law and brother-in-law birthday phrases
1) "Live in the present, launch yourself in every wave, find your eternity in every moment". (Henry David Thoreau)
2) "Congratulations! You have gone through another year of marriage to my sister (or brother)! Congratulations and happy birthday to my brother-in-law". (Anonymous)
3) "With you I have not only acquired a brother-in-law but also a brother (or sister)! I want you a world of good, best wishes and happy birthday!" (Anonymous)
4) "My son's marriage has given me more than a fantastic daughter-in-law, introduced me to a new daughter, best wishes!" (Anonymous)
5) "Many people make jokes about the difficult relationship between daughter-in-law ... they probably never met you. Happy birthday my daughter-in-law." (Anonymous)
6) "If you have love you don't need to have anything else, and if you don't have it, everything else you have doesn't matter much." (Sir James Matthew Barrie)
7) "The most beautiful age of a person is when he stops turning years and starts fulfilling dreams". (Anonymous)
SEE ALSO THE PHOTO GALLERY:7 PHOTOS
Smash cake: sweet pictures of children destroying cakesgo to the gallery
It is the new fashion that comes directly from America: celebrating your child's birthday with a cream cake that is inevitably destroyed and eaten. And if from a ...
- birthday wishes phrases
- phrases birthday wishes for children
- mom birthday phrases
- dad birthday phrases
- grandparents birthday phrases
- phrases birthday friends