Recipe: citrus muffins (VIDEO)go to the gallery
An idea to prepare delicious orange and tangerine muffins, to be eaten in a single bite freehand, as children like. Dairy-free and perfect for the intolerant.
Watch the muffin recipe video
Time: 15 minutes + 20 minutes in the oven
Ingredients (for 10 muffins)
250 g of 00 flour
50 g of potato starch (or cornstarch)
90 ml of seed oil
120 g of sugar
100 ml of orange and mandarin juice
90-100 ml of natural yogurt
1 sachet of baking powder
a pinch of baking soda
lemon and orange zest
orange marmalade and dark chocolate, water to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° (static). Mix together the liquid ingredients: eggs with oil, yogurt, citrus juice.
2. Mix together the flour, cornstarch, sugar, yeast and a pinch of baking soda, add the lemon and orange zest and a pinch of baking soda.
3. Now combine dry and liquid ingredients, trying to mix as little as possible (preferably with a hand whisk). The rule would be 12 turns of a spoon and a dough that must remain quite lumpy.
4. Fill 3/4 of the cups, or a muffin mold, lightly greased. Bake in a hot oven for 20 minutes.
5. Extend the orange marmalade with a little warm water, melt the chocolate in a bain-marie over low heat: add 60 ml of warm water for every 15 g of chocolate.
Serve the muffin decorating the plate with the jam mousse and chocolate cream.
The authors of the recipe, the photos and the video
Miralda Colombo, journalist and blogger, for mymodernparents.com he has a mission: to develop healthy and complete recipes that appeal to children and adults alike. Miralda has a blog www.ilcucchiainodialice.com born on the occasion of the weaning of her daughter Alice and which gave rise to the children's cookbook "The spoon", ed. Gallucci.
Cevì (Cecilia Viganò) is an artist, photographer and illustratorgraduated from the Brera Academy. She takes photos and illustrates Miralda's dishes to show mothers that with a touch of creativity and imagination even the simplest recipes can become tastier. Because the eye also wants the part of her.
Did you like the recipe? Leave a comment below or write in the forum sectionCooking and recipes
Read also our other recipes or watch all the video recipes
- dessert recipes